Are you tired of the same old video formats being downloaded yet not working? Have you had trouble downloading your video to Facebook but still get stuck each time?
Imagine this scenario. You quickly need to upload a video for a virtual conference for your business meeting. In the past, you’ve tried to download videos, but nothing seemed to pan out.
What do you do in this situation?
Turn to a Facebook Video downloader, of course!
What is a Facebook video downloader, you ask? It allows you to download video files in MP4 format and high-quality HD videos to your iPhone, Android, and Mac devices from Facebook.
Now you might be asking yourself, “How can I download Facebook videos with exceptionally high quality?”
Let’s take a look below.
How to Download Facebook Videos to Your Computer
Many websites will help you to download videos from Facebook. Follow these simple and concise steps to download Facebook videos:
- Choose the video you want. Right-click on the video you want to download and select copy video URL
- Next, visit any online Facebook Video downloader website, for example, https://fbtomp4.com
- You’ll see a place where to paste the link. Paste the link where it asks you to download
- Once directed to the next page, choose HD or SD quality. Hint: HD is better quality
- Right-click the video and choose the option to save the video on your computer
Now that you know how to download Facebook videos on your computer, how can you download videos to your iPhone?
Check out the steps below!
How to Download Facebook Videos to Your iPhone
An IOS device can prove troublesome when it comes to downloading Facebook videos. In the best-case scenario, you would have to jailbreak your iPhone, which is never a great idea. Compromising your device’s security is never good.
Using Safari’s browser is much safer. Check it out below.
- On your iPhone, open up the Facebook video you want to be downloaded in the iPhone Facebook app
- Once in the app, click Share and then click the copy link. On the website, remember to copy the link in the URL bar
- Once again, in Safari, open fbdown.net in some browser that supports downloading.
- Next, you want to paste the link where it asks. Then click download.
- You will be directed to another page. Tap and hold on to the quality, either SD or HD.
- In Firefox, choose the download link
- In the top right, go to your browser’s download section. Once there, tap the video. Choose to save the video.
- Finally, go to your camera roll photos where the video will appear
There you have it! You are now able to access Facebook Videos on your iPhone and computer.
Having easily downloadable quality videos will make your life much more straightforward. From work to personal life videos, your loved ones and co-workers have no reason to be upset or impatient.
With a click of a button, your video is instantly downloaded.